Yes, the extremely hot summer is almost over and the September and October 2019 edition of ElektorLabs magazine is now available in the Elektor Store, in print and digital (pdf) format. Elektor GOLD members have already received the new issue by post.
This fifth issue of the year (out of six in total) is again full of DIY projects or inspiration. Tips, tricks, basic and background information are offered – as always by and for electronics engineers. The issue is punctuated with projects and articles to cover the four areas defined by the two selection criteria: amateur / professional on the one hand, and practical / good to know the other. All of the items listed below fall into one of four areas defined in this way, and we’re happy to let you decide which area you’re most comfortable with:
- MQTT Sensor Hub
- Flicker-free LED dimmer
- The SCCC project (4)
- Horticultural box
- Transmission of WSPR reports
- The RC catamaran uses the IoT protocol
- A simple A/D converter using a PLD
- wireless car battery voltmeter
- A time-corrected woofer design
- Qi wireless charging pad
- Elektor Labs Pipeline
- USB/RS232 breakout board
- HomeLab Helicopter
- Elektor Shop Highlights
- ICL7660 output noise reduction
- The big LoRa event in Berlin
- Motorola MC14500 Industrial Control Unit
- Material design with (V)HDL (4)
- JOY-iT JDS6600 DDS Signal Generator
- Treasures or E-debris?
- fabulous academy
The full table of contents for ElektorLabs September and October 2019 magazine can be found here.
In the Elektor Store you can order the paper version as well as the digital version (PDF).