The July and August 2019 edition of ElektorLabs magazine is now available in the Elektor Store, in print and digital (pdf) format. Elektor GOLD members have already received the new issue by post.
This fourth issue of the year (out of six in total) is again full of DIY projects or inspiration. Tips, tricks, basic and background information are offered – as always by and for electronics engineers. The issue is punctuated with projects and articles to cover the four areas defined by the two selection criteria: amateur / professional on the one hand, and practical / good to know the other. All of the items listed below fall into one of four areas defined in this way, and we’re happy to let you decide which area you’re most comfortable with:
- (Almost) everything you ever wanted to know about… analog circuit design and circuitry
- AC-in, DC-out Baristors
- An Elektor BoBs catalog
- The essentials of the AS interface
- Bright flashing LED
- Channel temperature monitor and recorder
- Create a 100% private voice assistant with Snips
- Creating a new component (symbol) in KiCad
- Differential probe power supply
- Display serial data on a web page
- ESP32 as time server
- ESP32 battery monitor
- Fair algorithms
- Silicon tubes
- On the way to a tsunami of light
- IOTA Crypto Currency (and an FPGA for the RPi)
- MIDI I/O breakout board
- New CPLD board with MAX 10
- Qt for the Raspberry Pi
- Revolutionary battery design from TUE/InMotion
- The SCCC project (3)
- Speech Recognition Snips
- Precision programmable reference TL431
- Water flow monitor with ESP32
The complete table of contents for ElektorLabs magazine for July and August 2019 is available here.
In the Elektor Store you can order the paper version as well as the digital version (PDF).
Elektor GOLD and GREEN members can download the digital edition again here. But as an Elektor member, you’ll enjoy many other benefits, including unlimited access to our extensive archive. Not a member yet? Then order your personal membership!