Image specifications *:
1) Submit between 10 and 20 images.
2) Only .jpg files will be accepted.
3) Images should measure 1500px on the shorter side at 72dpi.
4) No Photoshopped Borders or Watermarks.
1) Submit a detailed biography of the artist (100 words minimum). Please include where you are from, how you got started with analog photography, your influences, where you studied, what is your career, etc.
2) Submit a detailed artist statement (100 words minimum). Please include what you are trying to achieve with your analog work, what prompts you to take analog photos and a detailed technical explanation of your process.
3) Submit a detailed Artist CV which includes all recent and notable exhibitions, reports and interviews – with specific links, places and dates.
1) The subject line of your email should read: “Submission: Analog Forever Magazine – Edition 5”
2) Please ATTACH your images to the email. Do not embed them, do not attach a Google Drive or Dropbox link. Only one .zip file is acceptable. Please name your zip file: “Call for Entry Edition 5 – Your Name Here – Name of Series”.
3) Please do not send PDF or text files. Please put all information in the body of the email.
Specific information required for each Submission:
1) Your name as you want it to appear.
2) Location – Be specific!
3) Titles for each of your photographs. Write each title exactly as you would like it to appear.
4) Email address in the text of the email.
5) Website address and social media links.
Send your submission to [email protected]
Note: Due to the large number of submissions we receive, you may not receive a response. Although we do our best to respond to everyone, we do not guarantee a response. Thank you for your understanding.
* If your images are selected for publication, you will need to submit high resolution scans of your work with a STRICT DEADLINE.
By submitting photos for publication in Analog magazine forever you tell us that you own the copyright in those photographs or that you have permission from the copyright holder to submit those photographs. you grant Analog magazine forever a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form, subject to resizing to fit the magazine’s format, for publication on the Analog magazine forever website for as long as the website exists. You also grant Analog magazine forever authorization to use these photographs on social network accounts connected to Analog magazine forever including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If for any reason you wish your photographs to be removed from the website, we will endeavor to do so. However, please also note that third parties such as educational institutions, search engines or individuals may download, save, store or archive this website (or any other) with or without our knowledge. Analog magazine forever will have no control over this download and subsequent use and therefore cannot accept responsibility for such use.